perjantai 22. elokuuta 2014

Postcsossing all around the world

FROM
Country - Finland
City - Helsinki



TO


Country - England
City - London




Hi I am from a imaginary candy shop (don't worry its real)
My name is Noah and I was hoping that you would invite me to your candy shop because (I don't know that if you remember but we did an agreement that I would go and see your candy shop and you would come and visit mine)we had that agreement so I waited ten bloody years but you, you didn't even tried to contact me so I am going to visit your shop and you will come with me to my shop in Finland agreed?
By the time you are reading this I am on your door step looking angrily at you and waiting for answer, see you there.
___________________________________________________________________________________
FROM
Country - Finland
City - Helsinki


TO


Country - England
City - don't know that really because you tubers don't really want to give their addresses to every one.


Hi I am I huge fan of your work and you always make me smile even when rains or I feel bad.
Anyway I am only at eight grade so I tried to make this fan art good as possible but you know I need to go to school so make more videos that are really good (all of your vids are really good.)
___________________________________________________________________________________
FROM
Country - Finland
City - Helsinki


TO


Country - Finland
City - Helsinki


Hi Random Person from Finland. I am only writing this because I need to get to the next task.
Your Truly Noah

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti