torstai 10. huhtikuuta 2014

Shopping

Noah,Theresa and Jared are shopping in side of London mall called Antiquarius.
They are going to buy some clothes from the most expinsive shop in London.


Noah- I only got 22,85 pounds left in my pocket I wont have enough money  to buy anything from there. ;(

Theresa- Look here comes the new arrivals!
Jared- I can borrow you some money, if you want?
Noah- I don't need any, but thanks anyway, why do you have so much money by the way?
Jared-I.. may have or may not have won the lottery before we leave la.
Theresa and Noah- I am sorry WHAT!?!?!?
Jared- uhm..
Theresa- And you didn't want to share that amount of information?
Noah- Well I think now I can go and by that jacket what I wanted this whole time! Can you borrow me some money please?
Theresa- I will go looking some School uniforms.
Jared- well I think I can then go and by myself some latest fashion clothes.
Noah and Theresa- Thank You! 

Back in finland:
Noah- I have always wanted a kitten.
Theresa- I have always wanted a turtle.
Jared- I have always wanted to go home!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti