lauantai 15. helmikuuta 2014

Murder Near Loch ness lake...

Once there was a murder mystery near Loch ness lake.


This mystery happened near by loch ness lake  about 2 am in the morning.
Body belongs to a girl who serves drinks at local bar.
Girl was killed ,shot in the head.
Local police was stunned, they didn't have any leads.
Luckily there was a bar tender who watched  town safety.
By his "records" girl left at the bar at 9.55 pm.
None of town people recognize her.
Edinburgh castle was abandoned but there was told story that if you ever enter you will hear others scream and that would make you crazy.
So after a few search patrols we went inside of Edinburgh castle.
After a couple of hour's  we didn't found at the exit any more.
Those two men who I left at the gate were despaired we got really scary. (And don't think that we survived because I tell this)
We heard a hysterical scary laugh before it sayed : I killed Mary Mens!

So let me back up whit you who read this ;
  1. We found a girl (recently discovered as Mary Mens)
  2. Bar tender stalked all villagers.
  3. We got stuck in this bloody old castle.
  4. Some creep is GOING TO KILL US!!!!
Now you get to same page whit me Right? RIGHT??!!

Soon my men started missing and found hanged from the cealing.

After this it was only me and i desided to face the enemy and yelled show your self!
Ofcourse nothing happend and i strarted to think that if they would hang they self should i do the same?
  That same moment a clown walked for me and hand cuffed me.
i woke at laboratory on a surgeon table...



To Be continued...

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ah "some creep is going to kill us!" I dont know why, but that line makes me smile :) its pretty mest up man :D nice blog mate, and please make more. But yeah keep it going mate :}

    VastaaPoista