torstai 16. tammikuuta 2014

Learning Diary

January16th 2014

Today I learned that if you break up whit your wife you need to talk about it whit your childrens ... (if you have them.)
I didn't learn nothing more today (yet) because this is only the second lesson today.
I hope I learn a lot of good and cool stuff today.
And of course I learned to create blog.
January23th2014
I only got one lesson because I went to school at 10.15am
I learned about "rainbow families" I really don't know that words pearpouse but in finish it mean gay families like two moms or two dads.
Janyary30th 2014
we got a (it was this lesson ;D) lesson about countries  I really liked doing this blog I hope I see you soon u Awesome bunch! :-DDD
Febrauary 6th 2014
We wrote a little story, mine was about a boy read it or don't I cant command you. :D
No spoilers!!
February13th 14.
We wrote an horror/murder story and we watched finland VS Itävalta.
Tomorrow is valentains day ;D to y'all
April10th 14th
today we did some blogs about shopping
May19th
We did  um we did comeniu trip blog

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti